Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The new blog link

My very few audience would actually notice that I have recently changed the URL for my blog to moonlit-musings.blogspot. What it was prior to this, my new audience may never know and actually doesn't matter.

The blog title still remains the same - Musings. Blogger (the site) did not actually let me have my URL as musings.blogspot and so I settled for moonlit-musings.

The link name is partly inspired by the fact that all of these posts have come up in the dead of night. Not under the moonlight per se; I mean, I'd love to muse sitting under a tree on an open field and inspired by the moonlit surroundings. But for now I'd remove myself from thoughts of such opulence. I could try that some day when I figure out something more reasonable to write in my posts.

Speaking of the Moon, I feel a lot connected to this heavenly body. Connected, not the way some of my friends would quip about - "You have a heavenly body too". But, for some reasons it has always been inspiring and it feels good looking at it. And, my given name in অসমীয়া (Assamese), actually means phases of the Moon.
 
Well, this is it for another moonlit musing. Thanks for reading my blog and please do keep visiting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please do comment if you feel like voicing your opinion or if you feel like we should know each other. It never hurts to befriend new people. Regards, Mriganka.